Blue Festival Quilt
Bright and bold, the vibrant pattern on this quilt will liven up any bedroom! A celebration of festivals from across Japan. Yukata-clad dancing ladies mingle with a dragon and an armoured man on horseback rides amongst a modern mix of traditional motifs.
- 254 x 254 cm / 100 x 100 in
- Hand screenprinted and hand quilted
- 100% cotton cover and filling
- Side one: Cobalt blue festival print
- Side two: Indigo waves procession print
- Small red dot print edging
Safomasi's contemporary prints are the result of a mix of cultures and influences, observed and absorbed from their travels all over the world. Every single product is hand made by artisans in India and totally unique, and tells the story of a journey, through gorgeous colour combinations and a distinct illustrative style, with the aim of bringing joy and a small part of their colourful world into your home.